20 setembro 2010

on a hot summer night ..

.. o resto da canção passa-me basicamente ao lado, mas gosto bué daquela sedução-da-treta inicial!
.
On a hot summer night..
Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
Will he offer me his mouth?
Yes
Will he offer me his teeth?
Yes
Will he offer me his jaws?
Yes
Will he offer me his hunger?
Yes
Again. Will he offer me his hunger?
Yes
And will he starve without me?
Yes
And does he love me?
Yes
Yes
On a hot summer night.
Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
Yes!
.



From Meat Loaf's album "Bat out of Hell" from 1977
Song and Music written by: Jim Steinman
Lyrics sung by: Meat Loaf (Michael Lee Aday)
Meat Loaf é o nome artístico de Michael Lee Aday (nascido a 27 de Setembro de 1947, no Texas, EUA).  ler mais
 .

Sem comentários: